Are you ready to begin your journey from ScrumMaster to Agile Coach? Start your journey today with a one-year membership to the CSP Fast Pass community to receive your Advanced CSM certification.
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
Differentiate yourself in a crowded job market
For the first time, now you can receive your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM) training on-demand, on-line, with a guided mentoring program designed by Certified Scrum Trainers® specifically for ScrumMasters looking to achieve a deeper understanding on Scrum and Agile. This program offers A-CSM students fast, condensed lessons combined with on-the-job application of key concepts for immediate affect.
Click here to see a 1 minute video summary.
Progress at your own pace – All you need is an hour a week
“People want to know more about Scrum and Agile, but they simply do not have time to spend eight hours (or more!) in a classroom. With our A-CSM progam, all you need are a few spare hours a week to complete one or more topics,” says Carlton Nettleton, co-founder and one of the CST instructors. Our A-CSM program is comprised of eighteen on-line courses which include short lectures, engaging exercises and useful step-by-step techniques to test out with your team.
Special format – Say goodbye to boring lectures
“Most on-line training is boring and prone to distraction. Too many instructors talk for far too long about topics and theories not relevant for real world application. With our A-CSM program, all our lectures are crisp (no more than fifteen minutes) and are combined with practical, on-the-job exercises so you can immediately put into practice what you have learned,“ says Jason Tanner, also a co-founder and of of our CST instructors. Get ready for a powerful training approach that keeps the A-CSM lessons short, creative, focused and meaningful to the industry of Agile software development.
Be part of a community of learners – Establish relationships with the instructors
“Learning works best when you are in a community and the best learning experiences are shared,” says Jason. Each month, you can dial in to one or more one-hour Coaching Circles with your CST instructor and other students, to check progress, share ideas, answer questions, offer encouragement and give some support. In our program, you will feel like you are doing your A-CSM journey within a team, even though it is an online program.
We welcome everybody to start the program, however you will need to meet certain criteria to receive your A-CSM certification:
- A current Certified ScrumMaster® certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- 12 or more months of experience as a ScrumMaster within the last 5 years.
- Attend at least four insructor-led Coaching Circles (you are welcome to attend more of course!).
- Complete all the on-line modules, quizzes and assignments.
- Bring a positive attitude and desire to make a real impact along with your team.
Want to learn more? Click here to see a 3 minute video.
This is the list of the subjects that you will cover on your path to become an A-CSM:
- Scaling Scrum and other Agile proceses
- Fundamentals of Agile Coaching
- Extreme Programming
- No more bad meetings!
- Facilitative Listening I & II
- Inclusive Solutions
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Rapid Vision Generation
- Getting to Done
- Servant Leadership
- Understanding Yourself as a ScrumMaster
- Living the Spirit of Scrum
Former students to the A-CSM program have come from different backgrounds:
- ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches & other Change Agents
- Certified Scrum Professionals looking to renew their certification Team Leads
- Tech Leads & Development Managers
- Project & Program Managers